© 2013 Park Place Garage Co. Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"Style - Technology - Performance"
PPGC of Metro Vancouver Serving - Abbotsford, Burnaby, Chilliwack, Cloverdale, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Moody, Richmond, Squamish, Surrey, Vancouver, West Vancouver, Whistler - Vancouver Island, Nanaimo, Victoria
PPGC of Kelowna Serving - Okanagan, Kelowna, Penticton, Summerland, Peachland, Vernon
Imported from Italy.
Our garage floor tiles far exceed the durability of glazed ceramic tiles. This durability is achieved through a highly refined firing process that essentially creates a non-porous body. Thanks to the high density of the product, there is no use for the application of glazes.There is not a stronger or denser tiled surface than our porcelain tiles, making them the perfect solution for garage application.
Available in matte, anti-slip and fully polished finishes, our porcelain floor tiles are ideal for garages, workshops, showrooms, and commercial applications. These are the same tiles that are the standard for all Masserati/Ferrari showrooms.
Our porcelain tiles are unglazed, which means the product's surface cannot be worn off. The through body color of the porcelain offers lifetime wear warranties. The inherent characteristics offer a "built-in" skid resistance making it a very desirable product where slip-fall is of concern. The high temperature used to fire the product produces a very dense product that is resistant to chipping and cracking.
Black Grey Leuca Pario White Super White
• Stain Resistance – Unlike ceramic tile, our tile is easy to clean and stain-proof.
• Strength - Our tile has a superior breaking strength well in excess of any applicable American or European standards. In fact, the tiles have the highest breaking strength of any modular surface, due mostly to the extremely compact, low-porosity nature of the product.
• Abrasion Resistance - As for scratch resistance, our products are rated 8/9 on the Mohs scale of hardness. The Mohs scale measures a material's resistance to scratching and assigns a rating of 1 (talc) through 10 (diamond)..
• Moisture Resistance – Classifies as impervious, making them ideal for high-moisture environments.
• Frost Resistance – Tiles are frost proof, so do not present problems when exposed to very low temperature.
• Chemical Resistance – Tiles show no visible signs of chemical attack.
• Color Resistance to Light – Unaffected by UV; no change in brightness or color.