Custom Swisstrax Flooring - Premium Garage Flooring
Transform your stained, cracked and boring garage floor into a resilient, non-slip, fade resistant custom design. Our premium garage floor tiles are not only eye-catching and easy to maintain, but they are also backed by a lifetime limited warranty. UV stabilizers ensure your floor’s colour is fade resistant.
Why Choose Park Place for Your Swisstrax Flooring?
- Swisstrax tiles have a compressive strength of 5,120 psi.
- Our tiles feature 20-30% more connectors than any other competitor’s tiles to better secure your modular flooring system.
- A Swisstrax tile has a support structure that has no more than a 3/8″ void. “Voids” are gaps between the support structures underneath the tile. Smaller voids ensure a stronger tile overall. (Our competitor’s tiles can have up to 1.25″ voids.)
- Any single Swisstrax tile can be extracted from your floor – regardless of its position within the system.
- Swisstrax tiles are resistant to most oils, solvents, car fluids and acids (including battery acid), brake fluids and Skydrol – the most corrosive hydraulic fluid we know of.
Features & Specifications
- Tile size: 15.75" x 15.75" x 0.75"
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer
- UV Stabilized
- Excellent resistance to oil, gas and other automotive fluids including Skydrol
- Excellent resistance to Alkalis
- Good resistance to acids and solvents
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F to +248°F
- Compressive Strength: 5120 psi
- Fire Rating: HB (Horizontal Burn)
Use different colors of basement flooring to accent your featured games such as your pool table or arcade area. We have seen basements transformed with several of our tile styles.
Where Can You Use Swisstrax Flooring?
Gymnasiums, basketball courts, and recreational facilities have used Swisstrax because our tiles are easy to install with no special tools required. Typical hard surface gym courts can endure wear and tear over time due to high traffic and activity, Swisstrax tiles have a 15-year warranty and ensure that your floor is not only functional but beautiful for years.
Swisstrax tiles enhance the aesthetic and durable quality of your basement flooring. The advantage of Swisstrax floor tiles is that it makes your basement flooring easier to maintain and clean.
Certifications & Warranties
- Our warranty is a full 15-year warranty and is not pro-rated like many of our competitors.
- Swisstrax has the stamp of approval from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Swisstrax is LEED Certified for our green products and recycling.
- Swisstrax is ASTM tested and certified.
- Swisstrax was awarded a California State Grant for our work with our new Ecotrax program of recycled rubber and recycled plastics.
Swisstrax Flooring Project Gallery
Get Professional Installation from Park Place
Installation takes a few hours and is a DIY project with no special tools required. Whether you experience snowy winters or hot, humid summers, we have a solution that will fit your garage flooring needs!
While we have provided garage floor tiles for some of the biggest names in TV, racing, and aviation, however, Swisstrax’s passion is seeing the difference that our floor tiles make in businesses from office and retail to industrial shops. When a strong and dependable tile is needed, Swisstrax tiles are the best choice.