Garage Floor Coatings in Vancouver & Okanagan
Tired of coming home to a dirty, cracked, stained garage floor? Our industrial strength concrete coating eliminates all of these problems, and will last longer than any epoxy, polyurethane, or "hybrid" floor coating system available!
As one of the first polyaspartic installers in Canada, we have been installing polyaspartic polyurea garage flooring longer than any other company in BC. We assure you of a garage floor that is unmatched in strength, durability, and beauty. Park Place Garage has successfully installed more than 2000 garage floors here in beautiful British Columbia.
Benefits of Polyaspartic Garage Flooring
Our coatings are three times stronger than epoxy coatings; won't yellow and fade like epoxies, and are much more chemically resistant than epoxy floors.
Some of the benefits of our garage floor coatings include:
- Easy to clean and maintain - Broom or wet mop
- Minimal maintenance - No chemicals required to clean
- Chemical Resistance - Oil & gas won't penetrate
- Long-Lasting - 15-year warranty
- Durable - 4x more abrasion resistant than epoxy
- Tough - Won't lift under hot tires
- Slip Resistance - Safe for kids to play
- Our polyaspartic coatings can be installed in temperatures as low as -30°C
Our low VOC garage floor coating will transform your drab concrete into an attractive floor that is easy to clean and maintain. Our garage flooring has a granite-like appearance, it is difficult to stain, and will make your garage a brighter, cleaner space.
Polyaspartic Garage Flooring Project Gallery
If you have any questions about our garage flooring, contact us.